SPORTS AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Sports and Physical Education develops the competitive attitude among budding children. Physical Education is essential for the development
of motor skills and the enhancement of reflexes hand eye co-ordination is improved as well as good body movement,
which help in the development of a healthy body posture. Moreover, the physical Educators will serve as role models,
and demonstrate knowledge of health, physical Education and wellness. The Physical Education classes will provide a
variety of activities which will motivate the students and increase participation,
in sports activities, which will inculcate healthy and positive changes and aid in talent scouting at early stage.
- To help students to reach fitness goals and maintain a healthy life through physical activities and sports
- Encourage and developing students physical abilities and providing sufficient opportunities for students to develop individual abilities.
- Encourage the development of team spirit among students by bringing individual from a variety of social and economic background together in a shared interest.
- Developing good attitude of pride, sportsmanship and ethical behavior in students.
- Will develop and reinforce cooperative behavior.
- Improvement of psychological health in students.
- Providing opportunities for the development of valued capabilities and competencies, developing social networks and community cohesion